Up to 8 tonnes
Bennett Safety will work with your staff and/or students to educate in safe operating, maintenance and inspecting a telehandler. This Training will consist of an in-class theory and practical evaluation of the operator at your facility using your equipment. This will ensure the operators familiarization of your equipment.
- Review OHSA and CSA standards
- Review pre-task panning and pedestrian traffic plan management
- Review operator’s job site responsibilities & operator’s manual
- Machine orientation and controls
- Stability principles & center of gravity
- Basic load chart interpretation
- Basic riggings practices
- Pre-operation inspection (daily circle check)
- Safe operation
- Formal written evaluation (minimum of 80% must be achieved to pass)
- Pre-operation Inspection (circle check)
- Workplace safety inspection
- Demonstrate basic use of load chart and rigging practices
- Practical skills evaluation
- Recognizing onsite hazards during operation
- Safe handling of loads
- Parking and shut down procedures
- Proficiency demonstrations
First time operators may require additional training beyond 8 hours.
Record of training with a certificate and wallet card will be provided at competition of training.
All Bennett Safety programs have been developed in accordance with the requirements of the Occupational Health & Safety Association (OHSA) and the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
For more information & pricing: