Industrial Fire and Extinguisher Awareness
Bennett Safety’s Industrial Fire and Extinguisher Awareness training complies with Ontario's Occupational Health and Safety Act and CSA Standards. This training will consist of an in-class theory and practical review the equipment in an industrial or commercial setting.
Participants will be able to do the follow by the end of the course:
- Review OHSA and CSA standards
- Identifying and controlling fire hazards in the work place
- Classes of fires
- Classification of fire extinguishers
- Fire extinguisher types and components
- Fire fighting and pass technique.
- Formal written evaluation(minimum of 80% must be achieved to pass)
Record of training with a certificate and wallet card will be provided at competition of training.
All Bennett Safety programs have been developed in accordance with the requirements of the Occupational Health & Safety Association (OHSA) and the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
For more information & pricing: