Bennett Safety's forklift training complies with Ontario's Occupational Health and Safety Act and CSA Standards. This training will consist of an in-class theory and practical evaluation of the operator at your facility using your equipment. This will ensure the operators familiarization of your equipment.
- Review OHSA and CSA standards
- Review operator’s workplace site responsibilities & operator’s manual
- Review onsite pedestrian traffic plan management
- Machine orientation and controls
- Review stability triangle and pyramid principles & center of gravity
- Review how load center affects the capacity of the lift truck
- Pre-operation inspection (daily circle check)
- Safe operation
- Review refueling practices or battery charging principles depending on application
- Formal written evaluation (minimum of 80% must be achieved to pass)
- Pre-operation Inspection (circle check)
- Workplace safety inspection
- Practical skills evaluation
- Recognizing onsite hazards during operation
- Safe handling of loads
- Parking and shut down procedures
- Proficiency demonstrations
First time operators may require additional training beyond 8 hours.
Record of training with a certificate and wallet card will be provided at competition of training.
All Bennett Safety programs have been developed in accordance with the requirements of the Occupational Health & Safety Association (OHSA) and the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
For more information & pricing: