Elevated Work Platform
Bennett Safety will work with your staff and/or students to educate in safe operating, maintenance and inspecting a book truck. This Training will consist of an in-class theory and practical evaluation of the operator at your facility using your equipment. This will ensure the operators familiarization of your equipment.
This course will cover operation of Scissor Lifts and Boom Lifts.
- Review OHSA and CSA standards
- Review pre-task panning and pedestrian traffic plan management
- Review operator’s job site responsibilities & operator’s manual
- Machine orientation and controls
- Stability principles & center of gravity
- Pre-operation inspection (daily circle check)
- Safe operation
- Formal written evaluation (minimum of 80% must be achieved to pass)
- Pre-operation Inspection (circle check)
- Workplace safety inspection
- Practical skills evaluation
- Recognizing onsite hazards during operation
- Safe handling of loads
- Parking and shut down procedures
- Proficiency demonstrations
Record of training with a certificate and wallet card will be provided at competition of training.
All Bennett Safety programs have been developed in accordance with the requirements of the Occupational Health & Safety Association (OHSA) and the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
For more information & pricing: