Lockout / Tagout (LOTO) Training
Failure to control the use of hazardous energy, increases the potential to cause severe workplace injuries to you and your coworkers.
This program will ensure employers, management and workers, can identify the hazards associated with uncontrolled energy and the methods of controlling energy through a well-developed lockout program.
Participants will be able to do the follow by the end of the course:
- Explain and define lockout
- Identify hazardous energy elements
- Identify lockout devices
- Understand and implement the seven steps of lockout
- Identify an alternative lockout process
- Recognize other hazardous energy control methods
- Formal written evaluation (minimum of 80% must be achieved to pass)
Record of training with a certificate and wallet card will be provided at competition of training.
All Bennett Safety programs have been developed in accordance with the requirements of the Occupational Health & Safety Association (OHSA) and the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
For more information & pricing: