Workplace Hazardous Material Information System (WHMIS) Training
According to the Canadian Law, all employees exposed to hazardous material in the workplace are required to have WHIMS training. Bennett Safety's training will review requirements in idenfitying hazards to all workplaces that handles hazardous material. This includes understanding labels, training and safety data sheets.
Participants will be able to do the follow by the end of the course:
- Ensure the health and safety of employees in the workplace
- Knowledgeable of Globally Harmonized System (GHS) is and how it affects WHMIS
- Recognize of the purpose and function of Safety Data Sheets
- Understand the necessary measures, procedures and PPE requirements for the workers protection from hazardous materials in the workplace
- Formal written evaluation (minimum of 80% must be achieved to pass)
Record of training with a certificate and wallet card will be provided at competition of training.
All Bennett Safety programs have been developed in accordance with the requirements of the Occupational Health & Safety Association (OHSA) and the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
For more information & pricing: